Tuesday 4 July 2017

ASK YOURSELF ARE YOU HEALTHY?

The best way to gauge your current and future health is to ask yourself,"How are you feeling at the moment?" The answer is with you and only you.Do you feel weak or do you feel pain, filled with lot of energy , take it to the world or do you feel fat, tired and miserable.


It's time to look at yourself and ask, Is my  food  making me strong and more resistant to weakening diseases? Or is it making it difficult for my body to do what it needs to stay healthy?"


YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT!


For any corrective action to begin , You must feel uncomfortable with the existing state of being.  When you are pushed into asking yourself questions that make you feel uncomfortable, you will start finding appropriate solutions to those questions and to situations that make you feel comfortable.


Such questions emerge from your heart and the quest to stay fit begins.


* why am I the way I am?
*What should I do to make a real difference?
* Where should I look for help?
*Which of these options is the best one for me?
*Who can be my guide?
* How to reach my Health goal?


And the answers to these lead you to success!

No comments:

Post a Comment